Title: Watch: What modifications should you make to your adventure bike?
Sourced From: advwisdom.com/a/watch-what-modifications-should-you-make-to-your-adventure-bike/
Published Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 15:39:57 +0000
In the new episode of ABR Garage, the video podcast of Adventure cyclist, Chief Bike Tester Julian and I research how modifications to your adventure bike can improve your riding experience, whether you’re going on a tour, taking a Sunday ride or exploring a few green alleys.
The show begins with a discussion of how we installed a new Öhlins front and rear suspension on a Yamaha Ténéré 700 and what impact it had, before delving into the pros and cons of adding impact protection, new tires, comfort aids, and more a new exhaust socket on your bike.
You can watch the video from episode 5 of the APR Garage on Youtube below. Or you can listen to the audio version anywhere you can get your podcasts, including on Spotify, Google Podcasts and Apple Podcasts.
Learn more about making modifications to your adventure bike
If you want to find out more about how we upgraded the chassis of a Yamaha Ténéré 700 with the high-quality Öhlins kit, read the full story in the current issue of Adventure cyclist Magazine. Get your copy with free shipping, HERE today.
You will also discover:
- A guide to the UK’s finest coastal cruises
- Enjoy brilliant roads and great bike-friendly trails on the UK’s sensational city to sea route
- Read fascinating travel stories from Cuba, Africa and Vietnam
- A look back at the most talked-about motorcycle of the year, the Harley Davidson Pan America
- A test of the Honda CRF 300L on- and off-road by our greenlaning guru Julian Challis
- Read our impressions of the Yamaha Tracer 9 GT
- See if you can recognize yourself in the photos of the 2021 ABR Festival
- Integral touring helmets – new lids tried, tested and checked
- Green lanes: Legal routes to drive with maps and turn-by-turn directions
- Masterclasses: Expert advice to improve all aspects of your adventure bike game
- Long Term Reviews: What It’s Like To Live With The World’s Newest And Best Adventure Bikes
- Hot stuff: check out Klim’s new adventure boots and REV’IT! S Sand 4 jacket
- Interview: Get to know the 23 year old who drove around the world
Pick up your copy HERE now.
Did you miss our previous article…