Title: Almanac for the Global Automotive Industry – Market Overview, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast to 2025
Sourced From: advwisdom.com/a/almanac-for-the-global-automotive-industry-market-overview-competitive-analysis-and-forecast-to-2025/
Published Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 11:22:47 +0000
Summary Global Motorcycle Industry Profile provides top-notch qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20 and forecast to 2025).
New York, August 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces Release of Motorcycles Global Industry Almanac – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129819/?utm_source=GNW
The profile also includes descriptions of the leading players, including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures in the market.
– The motorcycle market encompasses all classes of on- and off-road motorcycles, including scooters and mopeds.
– Mopeds are motorized two-wheelers with a displacement of less than 50 ccm, usually also for non-motor drive and equipped with a limited maximum speed. For the purposes of this profile, all motorized two-wheelers except mopeds are considered “motorcycles”. (The term ‘scooter’ refers to a two-wheeled vehicle of any capacity, with its engine as part of the rear suspension and / or a step-through undercarriage, motorcycle category).
– The quantities reflect the number of new motorcycles sold annually.
– The market value is valued at the manufacturer’s list price.
– All market data and forecasts are presented in nominal terms (i.e. without inflation adjustment) and all currency conversions used in the preparation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average rates for 2020.
– The forecast figures presented in this report are calculated using crisis scenarios based on the effects of the pandemic worldwide. The length of the pandemic and the restrictions put in place by various countries are still difficult to predict, despite the fact that many governments had national and regional bans in place that immediately affected motorcycle sales. With some countries easing restrictions faster than others, consumers in some parts of the world invested in new motorcycles as a means of transportation as soon as possible after keeping the restrictions at home. The impact of COVID-19 on the industry has been significant but is expected to recover in the future.
– The global motorcycle market had total sales of $ 80.4 billion in 2020, representing an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2016 and 2020.
– The market consumption volume increased between 2016 and 2020 with a CAGR of 0.1% to a total of 52.2 million units in 2020.
– The value of the global motorcycle market declined 3.8% in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic that reduced sales volume.
– Save time doing entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, main segments and leading players in the global Motorcycle Market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the intensity of competition and thus the attractiveness of the global motorcycle market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of the global activities and financial performance of key players in the motorcycle market
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global motorcycle market with five year projections in terms of both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– How big was the global motorcycle market in 2020 by value?
– How big will the global motorcycle market be in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global Motorcycle Market?
– How has the market developed over the past five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global motorcycle market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129819/?utm_source=GNW
above Report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need – instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001