Title: Can-Am Ryker Rally 2022 – First Look (9 Quick Facts)
Sourced From: advwisdom.com/a/can-am-ryker-rally-2022-first-look-9-quick-facts/
Published Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 06:06:18 +0000
With the improved Can-Am Ryker Rally 2022 comes dual sport driving on three wheels. At the top of the Can-Am Ryker range of three models, the Rally is packed with functional parts that turn it into a high-performance trike that is happy to ride on both dirt roads and tarmac in a variety of conditions. Let’s dive into the Ryker Rally and see what it’s designed for.
- Suspension travel and performance are the essential upgrade for the Can-Am Ryker Rally 2022. The standard Ryker’s Sachs shock absorbers are replaced by KYB HPG remote reservoir units that add compression damping adjustment to tune spring preload. The suspension travel is increased by two inches at the front and 1.4 inches at the rear to better absorb bumps in the road. With over seven inches of travel at either end, the Ryker Rally has almost five inches of ground clearance – one inch more than the standard Ryker – and an underride protection plate. As with the standard Ryker, there are double A-arms in the front and a deflection aid for the rear shock absorber.
- The high quality Rotax 900 Ace inline 3 motor is standard on the Ryker Rally. The fully drivable engine delivers over 58 ft-lbs of torque at 6500 rpm and a peak power of 82 hp at 8000 rpm. An Akrapovič silencer provides the right soundtrack. There are eco and rally modes for the engine.
- The chassis is supported by a number of driver aids. You will receive electronic assistance for stability, traction and braking (operated and connected with your foot) as well as hill start assistance and cruise control (a first for the Ryker series). There is also a digital anti-theft system. The rally mode means driving fun in the dirt.
- The 2022 Can-Am Ryker Rally has proprietary Kenda tires to enable action in the dirt. The rear rim has a smaller diameter than the standard Ryker. However, a higher profile maintains the ride height and at the same time protects the rim from hard impacts. The white rims are also spiced up for non-ideal road conditions.
- You can take it with you on the rally thanks to the standard cargo transport features. The glove compartment holds seven liters, and the luggage rack behind the solo seat can be loaded individually or used as a mounting base for the top case or front passenger seat.
- Hand guards are standard to protect your fingers from your friend’s sleeping place.
- The Rally is available in 15 colors and four optional panels. It’s easy to set up your rally so you don’t see another configured identically.
- The 2022 Can-Am Ryker Rally has an MSRP of $ 13,499. That’s a $ 4,500 jump over the standard budget-conscious Ryker.
- When you go to the Can-Am website, do not enter Can-Am.com. Do not ask why. Click here for the Can-Am Tricycle website.
Can-Am Ryker Rally Specs 2022
- Type: Rotax 900 Ace inline-3
- Displacement: 899cc
- Bore x stroke: 74 x 69.7 mm
- Maximum power: 82 hp at 8000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 58 ft-lbs @ 6500 rpm
- Exhaust: Akrapovich
- Transmission: Fully automatic CVT with reverse gear
- Final drive: shaft
- Front suspension; Travel: Double A-arms with compression damping and adjustable spring preload KYB HPG remote reservoir shock absorbers / 7.3 inches
- Rear suspension; Travel: Rod-assisted compression damping and adjustable spring preload KYB HPG remote reservoir damper / 7.1 inches
- Wheels: aluminum
- Front wheel: 16 x 4.5 inches
- Rear wheel: 15 x 6.5
- Tires: Kenda
- Front tire: 145/60 x 16
- Rear tire: 205/55 x 15
- Front brakes: 270mm discs with floating 2-piston Nissan calipers
- Rear brake: 220 mm with single-piston floating caliper
- Parking brake: yes
- ABS: standard
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- Wheelbase: 67.3 inches
- Seat height: 26.6 inches
- Ground clearance: 4.8 inches
- Fuel capacity: 5.3 gallons
- Empty weight: 700+ pounds
- Classic Series: Intense Black; Adrenaline red; Yellow shock
- Epic Series: Carbon Black; Immortal white; Liquid steel
- Exclusive series: Pink Punk; Liquid gold; Heritage yellow; Galactic blue; Acid yellow; Sandstorm; Freeze mint; Ghost black; Pink flower
- Plates: Heritage White IV; Small pineapple; Nitro blue; Sonic silver
Can-Am Ryker Rally 2022 Price: $ 13,499 MSRP